‘Slumdog Millionaire’ changed my life completely, says Freida Pinto
Sydney: Indian actress Freida Pinto, who hogged the limelight with Danny Boyle`s ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, has said that the 2008 Oscar-sweeping film changed her life completely.
The ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’ star also said that she “was a drama queen” in her childhood days and always knew that acting, in some form, was on the cards.
The 26-year-old played Latika in ‘Slumdog Millionaire’.
“The most obvious way is through the opportunities I`ve had,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying.
“I wouldn`t be doing the Rise of the Planet of the Apes or talking to you if that film hadn`t come along,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show