Sly is devastated as ‘The Expendables’ bomber is destroyed
London: Sylvester Stallone wanted to feature vintage bomber as a prop on the red carpet of ‘The Expendables’, but was devastated when he realised the craft had been turned into a heap of rusting metal.
Co-star Jason Statham wasn`t surprised - because the 60-year-old plane shouldn`t really have been in the sky for the film.
"We found out the plane was barely airworthy... It hadn`t been serviced in 30 years,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
"Sly wanted to bring it in for the premiere and we found out it had been crushed into a cube... never to be flown again," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt