Statham, McCarthy join `Susan Cooper`
Los Angeles: Actor Jason Statham will feature alongside actress Melissa McCarthy in forthcoming film "Susan Cooper"
The 46-year-old will play a spy in the Paul Feig-directed movie, reports variety.com.
Statham has been in talks with the director since October, 2013, and he has recently agreed to join the project.
Feig is also the film`s scriptwriter and he is co-producing the movie with Peter Chernin and Jenno Topping, while Jessie Henderson is executive producing it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks