Stellan Skarsgard to have small role in `The Avengers: Age of Ultron`
London: Stellan Skarsgard will be reprising his role of Dr. Erik Selvig in ` The Avengers: Age of Ultron`.
The 63-year-old actor confirmed that he would definitely have a small role in the upcoming Marvel movie for the 4th time, which would almost certainly involve him explaining something for the good of the audience, suggest reports.
Skarsgard added that he liked to be a part of Marvel project, as the people involved "knew exactly what they were doing."
The film has completed shooting and is anticipated to release in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!