Stephen Fry to lend voice for animated show `Driftwood Bay`
London: Actors Stephen Fry, Peter Mullan and Jane Horrocks are all set to lend their voices to the characters in a new animated children`s TV show.
Fry, 56, will voice an aristocratic deer called Lord Stag in `Driftwood Bay`, reported BBC online.
The show, which will air in May, is about a young girl who creates an imaginary world from treasures she finds on the beach.
Horrocks will play Wee Rabbit while Mullan, best known for hard-hitting dramas, will be Salty Dog the sailor.
"I`ve never done any voice work on animation so I thought this was a nice chance to do something that my children can actually see me in for a change!," Mullan said.
The voice cast also includes `Father Ted` star Ardal O`Hanlon, Tameka Empson, who plays Kim Fox in `EastEnders` and Annette Crosbie, known for roles in TV shows like `One Foot in the Grave` and `The Six Wives of Henry VIII`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop