Steve Carell to star in Disney`s `Brooklyn Family Robinson`
Los Angeles: Comedian Steve Carell will next star in Disney`s family adventure drama `Brooklyn Family Robinson`.
David Reynolds, who co-wrote `Finding Nemo`, is penning the story with Carell producing it with his partners at Carousel Productions, Charlie Hartsock and Vance DeGeneres, reportedly.
The story apparently centres on the patriarch of a family, to be played by Carell, who relocates his family from city life to island life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming