Steve Carell to star in Disney`s `Brooklyn Family Robinson`
Los Angeles: Comedian Steve Carell will next star in Disney`s family adventure drama `Brooklyn Family Robinson`.
David Reynolds, who co-wrote `Finding Nemo`, is penning the story with Carell producing it with his partners at Carousel Productions, Charlie Hartsock and Vance DeGeneres, reportedly.
The story apparently centres on the patriarch of a family, to be played by Carell, who relocates his family from city life to island life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!
- Kangana Ranaut's take on 'love at first sight' is total badass!
- Shraddha Kapoor still exploring 'singing', finds 'rock music' challenging!
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- Raees release: Ritesh Sidhwani happy over MNS' decision to end protest
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord