Steve Martin shuns 'Father Of The Bride 3' rumours
Los Angeles: Steve Martin has waved off rumours that the ' Father Of The Bride' film franchise will come up with a gay revamp.
The 68-year-old actor took to Twitter recently, where he sarcastically wrote to be excited to know that he was to star for the third film which he hadn't even been offered the role, reportedly.
According to reports, Martin and Diane Keaton were to return for the third film, where they would plan wedding for their gay son.
Kieran Culkin, who had played the couple's young son in the original 1991 film and its sequel in 1995, was to reprise his role as a grown-up in third installment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan