Stunt driver for `The Hangover` sequel in coma
London: A stunt driver is in a coma after being hit by a car while shooting the sequel to the hit movie `The Hangover`.
Australian Scott McLean was leaning out the window of a moving truck when the car driving towards it skidded and smashed into him, reports mirror.co.uk.
Warner Bros confirmed the accident in Thailand, during filming for the follow up to the 2009 comedy. Doctors induced Scott`s coma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!