Stunt driver for `The Hangover` sequel in coma
London: A stunt driver is in a coma after being hit by a car while shooting the sequel to the hit movie `The Hangover`.
Australian Scott McLean was leaning out the window of a moving truck when the car driving towards it skidded and smashed into him, reports mirror.co.uk.
Warner Bros confirmed the accident in Thailand, during filming for the follow up to the 2009 comedy. Doctors induced Scott`s coma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show