Stunt driver for `The Hangover` sequel in coma
London: A stunt driver is in a coma after being hit by a car while shooting the sequel to the hit movie `The Hangover`.
Australian Scott McLean was leaning out the window of a moving truck when the car driving towards it skidded and smashed into him, reports mirror.co.uk.
Warner Bros confirmed the accident in Thailand, during filming for the follow up to the 2009 comedy. Doctors induced Scott`s coma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer