Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger film gets censored in Dubai
Washington: Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer upcoming action film ` Escape Plan` has been heavily censored in Dubai due to its use of foul Arabic language.
According to The National, a screening of the film was shut down by film bosses after a character was heard swearing in Arabic, Contactmusic reported.
Dubai Media Council officials have reportedly asked the cinemas in the United Arab Emirates to stop screening the film, however, a censored and revised version has been up and running on the screens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?