Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger film gets censored in Dubai
Washington: Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer upcoming action film ` Escape Plan` has been heavily censored in Dubai due to its use of foul Arabic language.
According to The National, a screening of the film was shut down by film bosses after a character was heard swearing in Arabic, Contactmusic reported.
Dubai Media Council officials have reportedly asked the cinemas in the United Arab Emirates to stop screening the film, however, a censored and revised version has been up and running on the screens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show