Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger film gets censored in Dubai
Washington: Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer upcoming action film ` Escape Plan` has been heavily censored in Dubai due to its use of foul Arabic language.
According to The National, a screening of the film was shut down by film bosses after a character was heard swearing in Arabic, Contactmusic reported.
Dubai Media Council officials have reportedly asked the cinemas in the United Arab Emirates to stop screening the film, however, a censored and revised version has been up and running on the screens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!
- Deepika Padukone finds 'Padmavati' challenging!