Sylvester Stallone made taller for ‘The Expendables’ poster
New York: American actor Sylvester Stallone has been made to appear taller in posters of his upcoming movie ‘The Expendables’.
At 5ft 9in, Stallone appears to be as tall or taller than his shorter co-stars of ‘The Expendables.’
The 64-year-old actor stands at 5ft 9 in, which makes him shorter than almost every other actor of the upcoming action flick except Jason Statham and martial artist Jet Li, according Celebheights.com, a website that catalogs the lengths of the famous.
The promotional poster of the movie is composed in such a way that Stallone looks tall or taller than every one of his co-stars except Terry Crews and Dolph Lundgren, despite being among the shortest in the star cast, reports The New York Daily News.
Although Crews and Lundgren are at least five to seven inches taller than Stallone, in the poster they appear only slightly more elevated than him.
Stallone plays Barney ‘The Schizo’ Ross, the hard-bitten leader of an all-star team of mercenaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Production of 'Jurassic World 2' officially begins
- Andrew Lincoln excited about 'Love Actually' sequel
- Oscars 2017: Asghar Farhadi's ‘The Salesman’ wins Best Foreign Language Film
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Academy Awards
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali