Thai actor to star in `Fast and Furious 7`
Los Angeles: Thai action star Tony Jaa is all set to star in `Fast and Furious 7`.
James Wan directed film marks Jaa`s first English-language project as well as his debut in Hollywood, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I have been a big fan of the Fast and Furious franchise," The films are fast-paced, fun and keep the audience involved. There is a great mix of humor and action, something I really appreciate. There is no better film to be involved in for a first US studio production," he said.
Jaa, best known for starring in `Ong Bak` films, is looking forward to teaming up with the likes of Vin Diesel, Dwayne `The Rock` Johnson and more.
"Having a chance to work with Vin Diesel and The Rock already makes me a winner," he added.
This is not the first time for the Universal Pictures franchise to have a talented Asian martial artist. In `Fast and Furious 6` was introduced as member of villain Luke Evans`s crew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iranian film on Prophet Mohammad stirs calls for Tehran to ban it
- 'Lip to lip' was 'physically demanding' for Imran Khan
- Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat movie review: A whimsical entourage
- Bollywood should make films on environmental issues: Amol Palekar
- Jesse Owens' biopic 'Race' to release in February next year