The hiring and firing of Lindsay Lohan on first day of movie shoot revealed!
Melbourne: Screenwriter Bret Easton Ellis has revealed that troubled actress Lindsay Lohan was fired on the first day from her latest movie `The Canyons` for being late.
The American Psycho author admitted that he was initially opposed to giving the job to Lohan, to the extent that he made sure that French actress Leslie Coutterand was on stand-by in case of issues with the leading lady.
Ellis told Rolling Stone that he was against casting Lohan as he thought she would bring a lot of baggage to the movie, the Age reported.
The erotic thriller that was recently premiered in New York City after months in limbo following rejections from a number of US film festivals, was dogged by rumours of troubles on set with the 27-year old actress.
The actress was apparently dropped from the cast and subsequently rehired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan