Third `Divergent` book to be split in two movies
Los Angeles: Lions Gate Entertainment company has decided to make two films from the final book in the `Divergent` trilogy.
The studio, which used the same strategy for `Twilight` and `The Hunger Games` franchises will follow the same for Veronica Roth`s `Allegiant`, the third book in the trilogy, reportedly.
Lionsgate motion picture group co-chairmen Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger revealed that they will adapt Roth`s trilogy novel into a total of four films instead of three.
"Veronica Roth brings her captivating story to a masterful conclusion in `Allegiant`, a rich, action-packed book with material that is ideally suited to two strong and fulfilling movies," they said.
The second book`s adaptation, `Insurgent` will release on March 20 next year and the first `Allegiant` movie will release on March 16, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic