Tom Cruise heading to Morocco for `Mission Impossible 5`
Rabat: American actor Tom Cruise will arrive in Morocco in early September to play the starring role in ‘Mission: Impossible 5’, media reports said.
The production teams of the hit saga are already in Morocco preparing the locations for this fifth episode, to be shot in Marrakesh, Rabat and Casablanca, Efe quoted the weekly TelQuel magazine as saying.
In Casablanca, Morocco`s economic capital, the district chosen for the shoot is the Jewish ghetto, or "mellah", in the Old Medina quarter.
Cruise will again play Ethan Hunt, while Jeremy Renner will repeat as William Brandt and Simon Pegg will be back as Benji Dumm, the weekly magazine said in a story posted on its web site.
The filming of foreign productions in Morocco, particularly those featuring Hollywood stars, are cloaked in secrecy and little filters out about the screenplay, the celebrities involved, or any other details.
Even extras must sign pledges not to reveal either content or situations of the movies or series in which they are involved.
Visiting Morocco in 2014 for various shoots have been director Clint Eastwood and actors Bruce Willis and Tom Hanks, among others, to take part in some of the 10 foreign films and series whose filming is scheduled for Morocco this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!