Tom Cruise not afraid of getting injured
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Tom Cruise doesn`t worry about getting injured while shooting for action sequences, says fight consultant Andy Norman.
Norman, who worked with him in ‘Jack Reacher’, said: "Tom gets right in there, he`ll take the knocks and the bruises and he doesn`t want us to hold back. He`ll still be there at 2 a.m. going over fight scenes... he`s a total perfectionist."
He also revealed that Cruise involves himself in every stage of planning of fight scenes.
"A fight scene like the one in `Jack Reacher` where he takes on five guys at once can take up to eight weeks to put together and Tom is involved from day one," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Norman as saying.
"Tom is so famous in the industry for his focus and he gets so into the character he wants to be there from when we first get together to talk about the fight. He wants to know the emotion, the reason behind it, the why, how much training he needs, the intensity and he makes the job easier because you`re not having to carry him," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder