Tom Cruise to make a cameo in `Star Wars` movie?
London: Hollywood star Tom Cruise will reportedly star in `Star Wars: Episode VII` in a cameo role.
The 51-year-old actor, who is close friends with the film`s director JJ Abrams, met him over the weekend to discuss a role, suggest reports.
"Tom has been in London for over a week and met up with JJ and some other people from `Star Wars` at the weekend. On Saturday evening five of them met up for dinner and drinks at the Belgravia Hotel. JJ loves working with Tom whenever he gets the chance," a source said.
`Star Wars` is currently filming at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, England.
Cruise recently starred in another sci-fi film `Edge of Tomorrow`, which earned critical acclaim, and is next set to film the fifth instalment of the `Mission: Impossible` franchise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I play better cricket post 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dwayne Johnson welcomes Nick Jonas to 'Jumanji' family!
- Replace Fawad Khan in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', demands MNS
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!