Tom Hanks` pre-Broadway debut jitters
Los Angeles: He may have won an Oscar for his role in ‘Philadelphia’, but Tom Hanks is nervous about his Broadway debut.
The 56-year-old will be seen playing award-winning columnist Mike McAlary in Nora Ephron`s ‘Lucky Guy’.
"We`re (the cast and I are) just resorting to imagining the headlines for bad reviews - `Lucky Guy, Unlucky Audience!` `Yucky Guy!` I`m not afraid of the end result because I think we`ll have a very good production," nytimes.com quoted Hanks as saying.
"But I am afraid of blowing it myself. I`m afraid of having something being my responsibility, yet not having the wherewithal or lack of self-consciousness or stamina to pull it off," he added.
The show begins March 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart