Tom Hardy to join `Terminator 5`
Los Angeles: British actor Tom Hardy is being considered to play John Connor in the fifth instalment of sci-fi movie `Terminator 5`.
The role was played by Christian Bale in part four titled "Terminator Salvation".
Garrett Hedlund, who was previously considered to play John, is now rumoured to be short-listed for portraying young Kyle Reese, reports aceshowbiz.com
To be directed by Alan Taylor, "Terminator 5" will see action star Arnold Schwarzenegger reprising the title role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- Cannes-cut 'Masaan' premieres in India
- Watch: Rishi Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan’s crazy family in ‘All Is Well’
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'
- After fashionista's role, Ridhima Sud eyes some action