Tom Hardy to join `Terminator 5`
Los Angeles: British actor Tom Hardy is being considered to play John Connor in the fifth instalment of sci-fi movie `Terminator 5`.
The role was played by Christian Bale in part four titled "Terminator Salvation".
Garrett Hedlund, who was previously considered to play John, is now rumoured to be short-listed for portraying young Kyle Reese, reports aceshowbiz.com
To be directed by Alan Taylor, "Terminator 5" will see action star Arnold Schwarzenegger reprising the title role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Pakistani cinemas gear up to embrace Bollywood again?
- Aamir Khan interested in Hollywood? Here's the truth
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif in brand new still from ‘Jagga Jasoos’
- Vaani Kapoor doing a film with Shah Rukh Khan? Here’s the truth
- Hrithik Roshan's latest 'Kaabil' dialogue promo has megastar Amitabh Bachchan's connect!