Tom Hardy to join `Terminator 5`
Los Angeles: British actor Tom Hardy is being considered to play John Connor in the fifth instalment of sci-fi movie `Terminator 5`.
The role was played by Christian Bale in part four titled "Terminator Salvation".
Garrett Hedlund, who was previously considered to play John, is now rumoured to be short-listed for portraying young Kyle Reese, reports aceshowbiz.com
To be directed by Alan Taylor, "Terminator 5" will see action star Arnold Schwarzenegger reprising the title role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!