Tom Hiddleston in talks for lead in `The Crow`?
Los Angeles: ‘Avengers’ star Tom Hiddleston is reportedly in talks to play the lead in the remake of 1994 supernatural-action film ‘The Crow’.
The 32-year-old actor, who is known for his portrayal of Loki in ‘Thor’, might play the lead role in the remake of Alex Proyas directed film, which starred the late Brandon Lee in the lead, reported Ace Showbiz.
The actor is said to play lead character of rock musician Eric Draven, who rises from the grave to take revenge on the thugs, who killed him and his fiancee.
It is reported that Hiddleston had dinner with producers and even sent them a make-up test that he did by himself in London.
Spanish director F Javier Gutierrez will serve as the helmer of the film, which is penned by Cliff Dorfman.
The film is based on the 1989 comic book of the same name by James O` Barr.
Before Hiddleston, ‘Filth’ actor James McAvoy was rumoured to land a lead role in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!