Uday Chopra in Cannes for `Grace Of Monaco`
New Delhi: Actor-producer Uday Chopra, whose maiden international co-production `Grace of Monaco` is the opening film at the 67th Cannes Film Festival, has landed in the French city.
Uday is the CEO of YRF Entertainment, the international film production wing of Yash Raj Films. He is one of the producers of the Nicole Kidman-starrer film.
"Doing the Cannes thing," the 41-year-old `Dhoom` actor posted on Twitter along with a picture.
`Grace Of Monaco` is a biopic of Hollywood star Grace Kelly, her crisis of marriage and identity, during a dispute between Monaco`s Prince Rainier III and France`s Charles de Gaulle in 1962.
The film has been directed by French director Olivier Dahan of Oscar-winning film `La Vie En Rose`.
Actress Mallika Sherawat has also reached the French Riviera and posted a selfie.
The `Murder` actress will inaugurate the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) Pavilion during the international film festival.
The 37-year-old actress shared a sketch of one of the outfits she will wear during her stay at the festival.
The white lehenga with zari work has been designed by Manish Tripathi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- 'Kabali' mints $2 mn from North America premieres
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?
- 'Jurassic World 2' to begin production in Hawaii next year
- Oops! Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit Shetty friends no more?
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- When Aditya Chopra told Ranveer Singh to act like himself
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set