Venice Film Festival to screen Lindsay Lohan`s comeback film
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan`s comeback movie ‘The Canyons’ will have its international premiere at the Venice Film Festival after reportedly being rejected by other film festivals.
The erotic thriller will have its premiere at the fest, which will be held Aug 28-Sep 7, after being rejected by several other movie festivals due to "quality issues", reports contactmusic.com.
The project has been written by ‘American Psycho’ novelist Bret Easton Ellis and helmed by “American Gigolo” director Paul Schrader.
Lohan is currently completing a court ordered 90-day stint in rehabilitation, which will end in August.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day
- I've nothing to do with Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's chemistry in 'Dilwale': Varun Dhawan