Violent movies are influential: Jamie Foxx
Los Angeles: Actor Jamie Foxx feels Hollywood can`t ignore the harsh reality that violence in movies influences real life attacks.
"We cannot turn our back and say that violence in films or anything that we do doesn`t have a sort of influence, it does," contactmusic.com quoted Foxx, 45, as saying.
The actor was among many celebrities who have come together for an ad demanding a plan against gun attacks following the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in which a gunman killed 20 students, all six or seven years old, and six adults.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!