Wahlberg furious over actors comparing themselves to soldiers
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Wahlberg, who plays an American Navy SEAL in his latest movie `Lone Survivor`, lashed out at actors who compare their struggle with that of a soldier.
While promoting the Peter Berg directorial, Wahlberg was asked about how actors these days play such challenging roles and how the process was for him. This made him lose his cool, said a statement.
"For actors to sit here and talk about, ‘Oh, I went to SEAL training,’ and `I slept on the ...` - I don’t give a f--- what you did. You don’t do what these guys did. For somebody to sit there and say my job was as difficult as somebody in the military’s. How dare you? While you sit in a make-up chair for two hours,” said Wahlberg.
Based on a true story of the United States Navy`s Sea, Air, Land Teams, `Lone Survivor` will release in India Feb 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut