What is Selena Gomez`s first love?
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says acting is her first love and is considering scaling back on her music in order to put more effort into her film career.
The 21-year-old, who enjoyed both musical and movie success in 2013 with hit song `Come and Get It` and hit movie `Spring Breakers`, is determined to be the best actress possible, reported Contactmusic.
"Initially I wanted to quit music, but that probably isn`t ever going to happen. I think I need to do more acting. I`m not super-confident in it, but acting is my first love.
"It`s too easy for me to be in a teeny bopper movie. I like a challenge. `Spring Breakers` is my proudest achievement, for sure, in acting. I`m so proud of my show `Wizards of Waverley Place`, too, but the movie was absolutely liberating and it was awesome," she said.
As for her own movie tastes, Gomez admits she loves romantic comedies.
"I love romantic comedies. `Pretty Woman` and `How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days`... I`ve always been kind of a hopeless romantic."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Release date of Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan' announced!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation is truly commendable! Pics inside
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside