What`s common between Naomi Watts, Princess Diana?
London: Actress Naomi Watts, who is essaying the titular role in `Diana`, shares a sense of humour similar as the late Princess of Wales, who tragically died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.
"Regarding similarities between Naomi and Diana - they both like to tell dirty jokes," femalefirst.co.uk quoted director Oliver Hirschbiegel as saying.
Watts agrees with the director. According to her, Diana used to also like telling jokes at the start of her day.
"Yes, why not? A good dirty joke, every now and then. Early in the morning, (on set) before conquering the day! Diana used to do that too, that`s true," she said.
The 44-year-old hopes that people will concentrate on the elements which relate her to Diana rather than what makes them different.
Watts has been earlier been a part of films like `Tank Girl`, `Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering` and `Sleepwalkers`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day
- Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar to work together! Details inside
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore