What`s common between Naomi Watts, Princess Diana?
London: Actress Naomi Watts, who is essaying the titular role in `Diana`, shares a sense of humour similar as the late Princess of Wales, who tragically died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.
"Regarding similarities between Naomi and Diana - they both like to tell dirty jokes," femalefirst.co.uk quoted director Oliver Hirschbiegel as saying.
Watts agrees with the director. According to her, Diana used to also like telling jokes at the start of her day.
"Yes, why not? A good dirty joke, every now and then. Early in the morning, (on set) before conquering the day! Diana used to do that too, that`s true," she said.
The 44-year-old hopes that people will concentrate on the elements which relate her to Diana rather than what makes them different.
Watts has been earlier been a part of films like `Tank Girl`, `Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering` and `Sleepwalkers`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot