What`s common between Naomi Watts, Princess Diana?
London: Actress Naomi Watts, who is essaying the titular role in `Diana`, shares a sense of humour similar as the late Princess of Wales, who tragically died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.
"Regarding similarities between Naomi and Diana - they both like to tell dirty jokes," femalefirst.co.uk quoted director Oliver Hirschbiegel as saying.
Watts agrees with the director. According to her, Diana used to also like telling jokes at the start of her day.
"Yes, why not? A good dirty joke, every now and then. Early in the morning, (on set) before conquering the day! Diana used to do that too, that`s true," she said.
The 44-year-old hopes that people will concentrate on the elements which relate her to Diana rather than what makes them different.
Watts has been earlier been a part of films like `Tank Girl`, `Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering` and `Sleepwalkers`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!