Will not star in Fifty Shades of Grey, says Mila Kunis
London: She might be the people`s favourite, but actress Mila Kunis has disappointed her fans saying she is not going to star in the film adaptation of `Fifty Shades of Grey`.
The actress insisted audiences will not see her in the raunchy drama, an adaptation of EL James` bestselling novel, playing the role of Anastasia Steele.
"You will not see me in 50 Shades of Grey. I`m so sorry! I will not be in 50 Shades of Grey. I promise," said Kunis.
He latest movie, Sam Raimi`s big-budget 3-D movie `Oz: Great and Powerful`, has Kunis playing a wicked witch Theodora. She has thrown herself into the role, even doing her own flying scenes.
"I`m still whole and in one piece. It`s actually not that bad. The hardest part about any scene that requires wires is the amount of time you spend on them. So being wired is not hard, and being flung 35 feet in the air isn`t hard."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming