Will not star in Fifty Shades of Grey, says Mila Kunis
London: She might be the people`s favourite, but actress Mila Kunis has disappointed her fans saying she is not going to star in the film adaptation of `Fifty Shades of Grey`.
The actress insisted audiences will not see her in the raunchy drama, an adaptation of EL James` bestselling novel, playing the role of Anastasia Steele.
"You will not see me in 50 Shades of Grey. I`m so sorry! I will not be in 50 Shades of Grey. I promise," said Kunis.
He latest movie, Sam Raimi`s big-budget 3-D movie `Oz: Great and Powerful`, has Kunis playing a wicked witch Theodora. She has thrown herself into the role, even doing her own flying scenes.
"I`m still whole and in one piece. It`s actually not that bad. The hardest part about any scene that requires wires is the amount of time you spend on them. So being wired is not hard, and being flung 35 feet in the air isn`t hard."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor