William H Macy joins Mel Gibson in `Blood Father`
Los Angeles: `Shameless` star William H Macy has been cast in the thriller `Blood Father`.
Macy, 64, reportedly announced the news on Twitter.
Mel Gibson will take the lead in the Jean-Francois Richet-directed film.
`Blood Father` follows an ex-con who reunites with his estranged 16-year old daughter, who has become the target of drug dealers.
Macy has taken an unknown role in the film, which also stars `American Hustle` star Elisabeth Rohm.
`Blood Father` will be released in the US sometime in 2015 with an official date yet to be announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification