Willow Smith refused `Annie` to `chill`
Los Angeles: Actress Willow Smith, who refused to be part of the remake of Broadway musical `Annie`, said that she wanted to devote some time to herself.
Willow, daughter of Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, said that she needed time to plan her future, reports contactmusic.com.
"I just wanted to chill, be at home, decompress, and just find out what I want to do and where I stand on this planet, with the little tiny place we have," V magazine quoted Willow as saying.
"I just feel like I want to do it different than (what) the world`s ready for...I`m enjoying just being independent and doing my own thing," she added.
So far the 13-year-old has featured in films such as "I Am Legend" and "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt’s ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ scores a century!
- Raveena Tandon’s ‘Maatr’: Impactful teaser out! WATCH
- Akshay Kumar’s boxing session with ‘little goons’ is the cutest thing you will WATCH today
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- Phillauri movie tweet review