Willow Smith refused `Annie` to `chill`
Los Angeles: Actress Willow Smith, who refused to be part of the remake of Broadway musical `Annie`, said that she wanted to devote some time to herself.
Willow, daughter of Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, said that she needed time to plan her future, reports contactmusic.com.
"I just wanted to chill, be at home, decompress, and just find out what I want to do and where I stand on this planet, with the little tiny place we have," V magazine quoted Willow as saying.
"I just feel like I want to do it different than (what) the world`s ready for...I`m enjoying just being independent and doing my own thing," she added.
So far the 13-year-old has featured in films such as "I Am Legend" and "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?