Woody Allen will keep up his promise, shoot next movie in Rome
London: Woody Allen is keeping his promise to use locations in Europe for filming – he has chosen Rome as the backdrop for his next project.
Allen, who famously shot the majority of his movies in New York, recently vowed to turn his back on filming in the Big Apple as he could no longer afford the cost of shooting on the city`s streets.
"I love these sophisticated cities. It`s fantastic to have the possibility to work there, like when I shot Manhattan in New York, Match Point in London and Vicky Cristina Barcelona in Barcelona...,” a newspaper quoted Allen as telling Italian newspaper La Repubblica.
"Each time, it`s like a declaration of love for certain places. I project onto the big screen my feelings for places which count a lot in my life. I hope to do the same thing with Rome,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- Throwback blast! Deepika Padukone's 'unseen' click from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is cute as a button
- 'Shivaay' brand new POSTER will give you chills! View pic
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- 'Deadpool 2' to go on floors early 2017