Working on `The Secret Service` was fantastic: Mark Strong
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Strong, who has once again teamed up with director Matthew Vaughn -- this time in 'The Secret Service', enjoyed working in the film and says it has "a lot of fantastic set pieces in it".
'The Secret Service' is a big screen adaptation of Mark Millar`s comic book 'The Secret Service'.
"It was fantastic. Matthew has made four films now, all of which are terrific. He has a real eye and a fantastic touch. I love working with him. He is now a good friend," quoted Strong as saying.
"I thought the script was great, mad, funny, irreverent and a thrill a minute: There are a lot of fantastic set pieces in it. It should be good," he added.
The actor has previously worked with Vaughn in 'Kick Ass' and 'Stardust'.
In 'The Secret Service', the 50-year-old stars alongside actors Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Firth, Michael Caine and Jack Davenport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!