Working on `The Secret Service` was fantastic: Mark Strong
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Strong, who has once again teamed up with director Matthew Vaughn -- this time in 'The Secret Service', enjoyed working in the film and says it has "a lot of fantastic set pieces in it".
'The Secret Service' is a big screen adaptation of Mark Millar`s comic book 'The Secret Service'.
"It was fantastic. Matthew has made four films now, all of which are terrific. He has a real eye and a fantastic touch. I love working with him. He is now a good friend," quoted Strong as saying.
"I thought the script was great, mad, funny, irreverent and a thrill a minute: There are a lot of fantastic set pieces in it. It should be good," he added.
The actor has previously worked with Vaughn in 'Kick Ass' and 'Stardust'.
In 'The Secret Service', the 50-year-old stars alongside actors Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Firth, Michael Caine and Jack Davenport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots with real-life boxers
- Sobhita Dhulipala was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Don't want to do many films at a time, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more