Zac Efron to play undercover agent in `Narc`
London: `High School Musical` star Zac Efron is set to play an undercover agent in an untitled forthcoming crime drama.
The 25-year-old will essay a student, who is arrested with cocaine but is offered a deal to become an informant by the police, reported Contactmusic.
Produced by Doug Banker and scripted by Garrett Meyer, the film is based on a real life story.
Efron will star in another action thriller `Autobahn` which centres on an American backpacker in Germany, alongside Amber Heard.
He is currently filming the comedy `Townies` with Seth Rogen and `Bridesmaids` actress Rose Byrne, and also has a romantic comedy `Are We Officially Dating?` and John F Kennedy assassination drama `Parkland` lined up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office