Zach Galifianakis overcame his fear of heights for `Hangover 3`
London: Funnyman Zach Galifianakis had to conquer his fear of heights for ‘The Hangover’ part III, says co-star Bradley Cooper.
The 43-year-old actor had to shoot a scene from the top of 60-foot long building for the film, reported Daily Star.
In the final film of the trilogy, Galifianakis is featured on the roof top of Caesars Palace trying to save Cooper, who is dangling high above the ground by a bed sheet.
The palace was recreated in a Las Vegas hotel and casino in a sound stage in order to shoot the scene.
Cooper after the shot admitted that he was impressed by the Galifianakis` bravery.
"We were really high, actually. They re-built the facade of Caesars Palace inside the largest studio at Warner Brothers. I think it was about 60 (feet tall), there was about seven or eight floors," Cooper said.
"Zach was a real trooper because he`s very scared of heights. And he kept saying, `Well, what if there`s an earthquake?` He said they were just gonna leave me (dangling)," Cooper added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming