Zachary Quinto to star in `Agent 47`
Los Angeles: Actor-producer Zachary Quinto will feature in `Agent 47`, a sequel to the 2007 action movie `Hitman`.
The 36-year-old will act with Rupert Friend, who is replacing late Paul Walker, reports a website.
The project is based on the popular video game, which revolves around a bald-headed elite assassin.
The plot for the new movie is being kept under the wraps.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming