Zachary Quinto to star in `Agent 47`
Los Angeles: Actor-producer Zachary Quinto will feature in `Agent 47`, a sequel to the 2007 action movie `Hitman`.
The 36-year-old will act with Rupert Friend, who is replacing late Paul Walker, reports a website.
The project is based on the popular video game, which revolves around a bald-headed elite assassin.
The plot for the new movie is being kept under the wraps.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer