Zoe Saldana to play pregnant wife in `Rosemary`s Baby`
London: Zoe Saldana will play the role of a young pregnant wife who becomes convinced she is the target of a satanic cult in the upcoming film `Rosemary`s Baby`.
NBC`s Quinn Taylor called the 35-year-old actress one of their most gifted actresses adding that she had the perfect combination of spirit and gravitas for the role, the BBC reported.
The film, which is based on Ira Levin`s 1967 horror novel, will be directed by Agnieszka Holland.
Taylor claimed that with Saldana leading the cast under the direction of Holland, the re-imagined event mini-series is already off to a great start.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch