Check out the nominations in the major categories for the 68th Emmy Awards here.
Veteran actor Anil Kapoor took a local train from Churchgate to promote his forthcoming TV drama series '24: Season 2'
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is currently preparing for his upcoming film "Meri Pyaari Bindu", says he will never leave TV or hosting shows on the small screen.
So, that is a relief for 'Comedy Nights' fans.
'Great Grand Masti' will be hitting the silver screens on July 15 this year.
PeeCee kick-starts 'Quantico'
Catch the all new season of 'Galli Galli Sim Sim' here!
Bollywood's original 'bae' Priyanka Chopra has taken the West by storm. The lady in demand has flown back to New York to kickstart 'Quantico' season two. The ABC produced television series where PeeCee plays Alex Parrish, an FBI agent made an impressive debut and is set to be back with a season two.
Director Sarmad Khoosat, was however, worried about their lack of interaction on the show's set and thought the drama would tank due to their "zero chemistry".
Catch the latest episode of 'Kumkum Bhagya' here!
The seventh edition of 'India's Got Talent' was judged by Malaika Arora Khan, Kirron Kher and Karan Johar.
Here's how much Manish will charge on the dance show!
For me TV and "24" are bigger than any of my films: Anil Kapoor
Catch the latest episode of 'Kumkum Bhagya' here!
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is currently girl of the moment, and for all right reasons! The international diva has again left for the shoot of her successful television debut 'Quantico' season two.
Ace choreographer Remo D'Souza is back on the small screens with his hit dance show 'Dance Plus'. The dance reality show also features Shakti Mohan, Punit Pathak and Dharmesh Yelande as mentors.
While Jay will replace him for the episodes to be telecast on July 9 and July 13, Annu who had famously hosted ‘Antakshari’, will be seen on the July 10 episode dedicated to the Golden Era.
"Delhi Belly" fame Indian actress Poorna Jagannathan will feature in HBO's TV show "The Night Of" as a series regular.
After eight years, one of Indian TV’s longest running shows- Balika Vadhu – will go off air.
- Hillary Clinton warns Donald Trump is `threatening` US democracy
- South Africa’s withdrawal rocks International Criminal Court
- US cyber attacks hit Twitter, Netflix, other top websites
- NASA images indicate European Mars lander may have exploded!
- 26 people treated after London airport 'chemical incident'
- UN to probe deadly attack on aid convoy in Syria
- UN names Wonder Woman as Ambassador for Empowerment of Women and Girls
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Today in History | October 21, 2016
- Why politics are provoking riots in JNU?
- Analysing the new revelations in Bermuda Triangle's mystery
- DNA: How to check the safety of Debit cards?
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show on how to build self confidence
- Circular issued to ban use of Mobile phones in Parliament
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Sixteen-year-old West Bengal boy found with female sexual organs
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- China confirms deal for eight attack submarines with Pakistan; may be deployed in Arabian Sea
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth