Arjun Kapoor succeeds in impressing Anita Vibhuti Narayan Mishra of ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain’.
Now that Kapil Sharma’s ‘The Kpail Sharma Show’ is less than a month away from its launch, we can start the final countdown right away.
Madhuri Dixit Nene, chorographers Terence Lewis and Bosco Martis have come on board to judge the Indian version of American reality show "So You Think You Can Dance".
Wrestler-turned-actor Danish Akhtar, who will be seen playing the role of Hanuman in popular mythological show 'Siya Ke Ram', says he never thought of acting in his life and it's like a dream for him. He is now 'excited' to start shooting for the show.
Take a look at the picture and start counting for the hilarious ride to begin!
Namish Taneja has been a lucky guy on screen. He has had the privilege of romancing not one but three women in ‘Swaragini’.
In a bid to free the Maheshwaris from the jail, Swara hatches a plot with Ragini’s help to nab Tanya.
Take a look at the picture of SRK-Kapil posted on Twitter by latter's fan club.
Alok Nath is now set to host a chat show 'Sinskari'.
Anupam Kher is happy to start shooting for the second season of the American science fiction drama web television series 'Sense8'.
Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys are set to join season 11 of 'The Voice' as coaches.
Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan Tatum are coming up with a new dancing competition series on NBC.
Here's what these celebrities have to say about the festival of colours:
Ali Asgar as Dadi and Sunil Grover as Gutthi are adored by millions of fans across the globe.
In this photo-feature, we will take you through some of the off-screen SwaSan moments. These photos were posted by Helly on her Instagram page.
Avika became a household name soon after she made an appearance on Indian TV as Anandi in ‘Balika Vadhu’.
Actor John Abraham will be hosting a special episode of TV show “Saavdhan India”, addressing the safety issues for women in India.
Roadies gang leaders were in for a surprise when a young, feisty acid attack survivor turned up for the auditions.
In the photo-feature, we will take you through ten instagram posts of Swaragini’s Swara – Helly Shah.
- Stockholm Open: Juan Martin del Potro wins first ATP title in three years
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- EPL Gameweek 9, Sunday Report: Average City back top, Chelsea humiliate Mourinho on Stamford Bridge return
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: Unable to rotate strike, MS Dhoni says he's batting at No 4 for himself
- Debit card data fraud: What waits ahead for the banks?
- UPSSSC announces results of junior assistant typing examination
- ISL-3: Struggling Pune City rescue a point against Chennaiyin FC
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Buying Jio SIM online for free?
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Watch: Reports on natural mosquito repellent
- Delhi: Fire in children's ward of GTB Hospital, no casualties
- DNA: Today in History | October 22, 2016
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Panel discussion on politics of MNS in the name of patriotism
- ADHM row: Twinkle Khanna slams Raj Thackeray for demanding Army funds from producers
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Ways to overcome negativity
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Here's how Alzheimer's disease can be possibly prevented
- Brave BSF jawan Gurnam Singh, injured in Pak firing, succumbs to injuries
- Chinese mobile phone manufacturers urged to 'Make in India'
- Virender Sehwag Trolls Fan Who Wished Him Two Days After His 38th Birthday
- Wasim Akram, Shahid Afridi make it to Ahmed Shehzad's list of favourites
- 150 Stumpings, 9000 Runs, Most Sixes for a Captain: MS Dhoni on record breaking spree against New Zealand in Mohali
- Connectivity scheme will turn India into third largest aviation market: PM Modi
- Red wine- the new medicine for hormonal imbalance in women
- Pakistani spy arrested in Jammu and Kashmir's Samba; two Pak SIM cards, map seized
- Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 3: As it happened...