`American Idol` should focus on finding talent, says Randy Jackson
London: `American Idol` judge Randy Jackson says the reality show should focus more on finding new talent.
The 56-year-old, who has quit the show after judging it for 12 years, wants the show to search fresh talent rather than focusing on changing the judge panel, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve really always felt that people made too much of the judges, and not enough of the talent," Randy said.
However, Randy said the wonderful chemistry he shared with the original judges Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul made the show immensely popular.
"We got so lucky. Anybody that says they knew the show was going to be a hit, knew we were going gel together is lying. None of us really knew. We hit the jackpot," he said.
`American Idol` judges panel came under sudden shock after current judges Jackson, Mariah Carey, Keith Urban and Nicki Minaj decided to exit the show from the next year.
It is expected that the reality show will hire former contestants like Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson as the judges of the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!