`American Idol` should focus on finding talent, says Randy Jackson
London: `American Idol` judge Randy Jackson says the reality show should focus more on finding new talent.
The 56-year-old, who has quit the show after judging it for 12 years, wants the show to search fresh talent rather than focusing on changing the judge panel, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve really always felt that people made too much of the judges, and not enough of the talent," Randy said.
However, Randy said the wonderful chemistry he shared with the original judges Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul made the show immensely popular.
"We got so lucky. Anybody that says they knew the show was going to be a hit, knew we were going gel together is lying. None of us really knew. We hit the jackpot," he said.
`American Idol` judges panel came under sudden shock after current judges Jackson, Mariah Carey, Keith Urban and Nicki Minaj decided to exit the show from the next year.
It is expected that the reality show will hire former contestants like Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson as the judges of the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas