`American Idol` was learning experience for Nicki Minaj
Los Angeles: Singer Nicki Minaj, who judged singing reality show ‘American Idol’, says being a part of it was a wonderful learning experience.
"My experience was great! It was a blessing. I had a wonderful time and I learned a lot about myself; I learned a lot about the world`s perception of me," eonline.com quoted Minaj as saying.
"I think it was a great thing for hip-hop to see me transcend, and then I can come come back and still do the BET Awards and still be authentic in what I do,” she added.
The show was inspiring for her as well.
"It was really inspiring, and I got a chance to see kids fulfill their dreams and be part of that. No complaints whatsoever," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya is beautiful beginning to end in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!