`Anger Management` gets 90 episode extension
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen is all in smiles after his show, ‘Anger Management’ has been given a 90 episodes extension by the FX channel on which it aired.
The show was termed as Sheen`s comeback show after getting fired from "Two And A Half Men", got good response from the audience and has another 90 shows in hand now, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
"We set a very high ratings bar that included some additional hurdles for Anger Management to earn its back-90 order, and the series met and exceed those metrics," Chuck Saftler, executive vice-president of FX network said.
Saftler also appreciated Sheen`s hard work on the show.
"Charlie Sheen and the entire cast did an amazing job in the first 10 episodes, which were produced in a very tight window. I have no doubt that the producers and cast will be able to pull off the Herculean task of producing 90 episodes over the next two years." Kudos!
Sheen plays the role of a former baseball player-turned anger management therapist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!