`Austin & Ally` renewed for fourth season
Los Angeles: Music-themed comedy series `Austin & Ally` has been renewed by the television channel telecasting it. The series stars Ross Lynch and Laura Marano as singer-songwriters who develop a collaborative personal and professional relationship, reportedly.
The channel has now formally commissioned a fourth season of `Austin & Ally` to air in the coming months.
The network`s executive vice president Adam Bonnett announced the renewal.
"The strength of this series helped make 2013 Disney Channel`s highest-rated year ever among tweens, an audience that is invested in the `Austin & Ally` stories, and the fun they experience on a journey with the characters," he said.
"We`re looking forward to delivering many more engaging stories soon." `Austin & Ally` has won two Kids` Choice Awards and a Radio Disney Music Award since its premiere in December 2011 in the US. Its third season is still in progress.
The TV channel also recently announced an upcoming `Boy Meets World` spinoff series titled `Girl Meets World`, which will feature several cast members from the original show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success