`Bade Acche Lagte Hain` completes 300 episodes
Mumbai: Popular daily soap ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’ has completed a successful run of 300 episodes. Lead actress Sakshi Tanwar is happy that the audience has liked the show.
"I would like to thank you all for your undivided attention. It`s because of your love that we have reached here and I just hope we keep doing our work and you keep liking our work. Please keep on guiding us," Sakshi said here Friday while celebrating the show`s achievement with the rest of the cast and crew.
Sakshi gained prominence on TV with Ekta Kapoor`s ‘Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki’ as Parvati Agarwal. The show ran for eight years and crossed the 1,600-episode mark.
Sakshi feels happy being a part of shows, and says each experience is unique and special for her.
"I am very happy. It`s not the first time that I have completed 300 episodes. `Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki` had completed 1,600-plus episodes. Nonetheless, every show has its unique journey, it`s a very beautiful feeling that we have completed 300 episodes," she said.
‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’ tells the story of a middle-aged couple, Ram Kapoor and Priya, who get into an arranged marriage but later fall in love and their journey from there. It has already taken a leap.
The show airs on Sony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury