`Bade Acche Lagte Hain` completes 500 episodes
Mumbai: Popular TV show ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’, featuring actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, completed a milestone run of 500 episodes Wednesday.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor`s Balaji Telefilms, the show started in May 2011 as the story of a 40-plus businessman and a 30-plus woman, who despite different personalities discover love after they marry.
The show has since witnessed ups and downs in the lives of its protagonists and their family members. The story has already taken three leaps, covering several years in one go, so far. Its latest leap is over seven years.
The current track shows Sakshi`s character Priya in coma, and Ram, who plays a business tycoon in the show, trying to bring her back to normalcy. Another character in focus is their on-screen daughter Pihu, essayed by Akshita Kapoor.
The show will now see Pihu turn into a negative character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores