`Bade Acche Lagte Hain` to take seven-year leap
Mumbai: Popular TV show `Bade Acche Lagte Hain` will see yet another leap of seven years.
The show took a nine-year leap last month and is set for yet another hop in a week`s time where Pihu`s character will be seen as a grown up matured girl. Currently Aanchal Munjal is playing the adolescent Pihu.
"The show is set for a seven year leap. There is no specific reason for this (why the leap is taken). Priya (Sakhsi Tanwar) will go into coma. As of now there is no idea who will be playing the grown up Pihu," sources close to the project said.
Gossip mills are abuzz with rumours that the events being shown in the show presently will lead to Priya slipping into coma.
The new leap is likely to begin from September 12.
The drama explores the worlds of two different personalities, Ram Kapoor and Priya Sharma, who accidentally discover love after they marry.
The series, produced by Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms, stars Ram Kapoor (whose character has the same name) and Sakshi Tanwar (Priya) in lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals