`Balika Vadhu` has changed my life: Toral Rasputra
New Delhi: TV actress Toral Rasputra, who plays the female protagonist, Anandi, in popular TV show `Balika Vadhu`, says the soap has changed her life.
`Balika Vadhu` has completed its 1500 episodes and Rasputra feels proud to be associated with the show.
"It`s really a proud moment for me to be part of a show which has not only changed my life, but is also striving at bringing about a change in the society. I would really like to congratulate the entire team of Balika Vadhu on completing 1500 episodes and here`s wishing that it completes 1500 or more episodes," Rasputra said in a statement.
For TV heartthrob Siddarth Shukla, who plays Anandi`s husband on the show, it`s a double celebration because his stint on the show also became 500.
"It feels great to be a part of a show which has always been a favourite amongst the viewers from the first day and personally for me it`s double celebration since I have completed 500 episodes with Balika Vadhu...," Shukla said.
The show, set in Rajasthan, premiered in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!