`Bigg Boss 7` former inmate Ajaz Khan approached for `Khatron Ke Khiladi`
Mumbai: If all goes as planned, the `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` love triangle will be recreated in adventure reality show `Khatron Ke Khiladi 5`. After Kushal Tandon and Gauahar Khan, the makers have now approached actor Ajaz Khan to participate in the show.
The channel is said to be in talks with the actor but his participation in the competitive show is yet to be confirmed.
"He has been approached by the channel but nothing is confirmed yet," a source from channel told reporters.
While Priyanka Chopra came on board for one season of "Khatron Ke Khiladi", Akshay Kumar hosted the rest.
“Chennai Express” director Rohit Shetty, also credited with action comedies like “Golmaal”, “Singham” and “Bol Bachchan”, will anchor the forthcoming edition.
The show will have a total of 14 celebrities who will confront their fears by taking part in challenging tasks. "Khatron Ke Khiladi" is likely to go on air in March or April and will be shot in South Africa, said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Shahid, Alia 'bakwaasing'on 'Jhalak...' stage!
- Lady Gaga's fiance 'cool' with her joining 'American Horror Story'
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- Surveen Chawla not part of 'Bigg Boss Nau'