`Bigg Boss 7`: Gauahar Khan wins!
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: In a scintillating end to the seventh season of `Bigg Boss`, Gauahar Khan has emerged as the winner.
Sangram Singh was the first to get eliminated followed by Ajaz Khan. The other contestant in the top 2 spot was Tanishaa Mukherjee. The finale was a highly entertaining affair with several dance numbers that were performed by the ex and the current contestants.
Gauahar Khan had her mother and sister Nigaar Khan, who had come to support her. Ex contestant and current love Kushal Tandon was also present to give his full support to the model turned actor.
Veteran actor Tanuja was also present to support her daughter who was the first runners up in the show.
The top two have had several tiffs in the house and Gauahar had even walked out with beau Kushal Tandon in the middle of a show. The show which is famed for its high strung drama by the contestants has a huge fan following and the winner is decided on the basis of votes via SMS and online voting.
It`s time to celebrate at the Khan household and Gauahar would be really happy to meet her friends and family after such a long hiatus from the society!
Here is wishing her the best!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Court to pronounce verdict today
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals