`Bigg Boss 7`: It was scary, says Pratyusha Banerjee on her 'Bigg' experience
Mumbai: TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who took offence when she was called a "kid" in the `Bigg Boss` house, admits she felt vulnerable and unprotected as one of the inmates.
"I was the youngest and I am also a very private person. I connect with very few close friends in real life. Suddenly, I was thrown together with all these people I had never met," said Pratyusha, who was evicted Saturday.
"Everyone in there was much older than me. It was scary. But it was also a challenge. I`ve come away from the experience much stronger and I`d like to think wiser," she added.
But the `Balika Vadhu` fame actress made some good friends in there.
"Kamya Punjabi was my best friend in there. I also grew very close to Armaanji (Armaan Kohli), Tanisha Mukherjee and very recently Ayjaz Khan. who entered `Bigg Boss` very late. They`re my friends for life," she said.
As for doing another reality show, Pratyusha said: "Not for a very long time. And even if I am offered one, I`d think very carefully before doing it. Right now I only want my old life back."
Having said that, she does have many pleasant memories.
"No one had anything bad to say about me. I`d rather not think about the unpleasant side of the experience. `Bigg Boss` is the biggest reality-show in India, and perhaps in the world. I went into it on a clean slate. I had completed all my pending assignments and put a closure on personal issues. I`ve come out of the experience ready to start my life on a clean slate. Please wish me luck," she said.
However, she has no idea which way her life would go from here.
"I`ve just stepped out of `Bigg Boss` and I am completely disoriented. I don`t even remember my phone number. I`ve gotten used to live my life with the cameras watching every move I make. I wonder what it would be like to go back to living a normal life when there are no camera," said Pratyusha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Nach Baliye 8: Will Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Keech be a part of dance show?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?