`Bigg Boss 7`: Proud of Tanishaa, says Tanuja
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Speculations of Tanishaa`s family not in support of her gig in `Bigg Boss` were laid to rest on the finale day of the show when veteran actress came to support her daughter.
"I am proud of her. For me, she has won the show, even if she doesn`t win. I used to see the show everyday. As I couldn`t contact her, seeing the show was the only medium. Whenever she cried on the show, I also cried," said the yesteryear actress to a popular daily.
There were many rumours doing the rounds of tinsel town that the younger sister to Kajol is being ignored by her family. The rumours also said that Tanuja, Kajol and Ajay Devgn were completely against Tanishaa to go to `Bigg Boss 7`. There were also no contacts from the Bollywood family during her 105 days stay in the house.
However, as the model turned actor Gauahar Khan won the show with Tanishaa as the runner up, Tanuja praised her daughter for her calm demeanour throughout the duration of her stay in the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'