`Bigg Boss 7`: Sofia Hayat boycotts the Grand Finale; here`s why
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: `Bigg Boss 7` contestant, Sofia Hayat, who was in the news lately for filing police complaint against Armaan Kohli for an alleged physical assault during her stay in the house, has no intention of attending the Grand Finale this week.
A daily reports that Armaan`s quick release from the clutches of police has angered Sofia even more. The Lonavala police had arrested Armaan after a report against him was filed by Sofia. But, to everyone’s surprise, Armaan was released on bail the next day and was back in the house.
The daily quoted a disappointed Sofia as saying, “I am not happy with Armaan getting bail so quickly. I don’t know why he got free so quickly. My lawyer is looking into it. My point is that if police registered the complaint after seeing the footage and the valid proof, then how did they release Armaan so quickly? I just don’t understand it,”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Game of Thrones' enters Guinness World Records 2016
- Watch: A glimpse of Malaika Arora Khan in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’
- Watch preview: What will happen in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' tonight?
- Dance India Dance: Will wounded Haroon get a second chance?
- Watch: Krushna Abhishek pokes fun at Sohail Khan’s ‘body of work’