`Bigg Boss 7`: Tanishaa, Armaan to perform a sizzling `bedroom` act?
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: As the `Big Boss 7` finale is around the corner, people cannot wait to watch their favourite superstar Salman Khan`s performance with the cute inmate Ellie Avram. However, apart from their gig, there are reports doing the rounds that the alleged duo Tanishaa Mukherji and Armaan Kohli will set the temperatures soaring with their special act too.
According to a daily, the `Bigg Boss` audience will surely have a gala time, as the showmakers have decided to surprise one and all with the Tanishaa and Armaan`s performance in the song `Bahe More Naina` . The gig will take place in a bedroom setup.
Not only this, it is also said that Kushal Tandon will also seen performing with his girlfriend Gauahar Khan in the finale.
"Tanishaa and Armaan`s act is arguably the highlight act of the show. One wouldn`t have expected the two to perform together. It`s a bedroom setup and Tanishaa has dressed up like a fairy. Choreographer Remo Dsouza, Punit Pathak and group have gone inside to teach the two inmates their dance moves," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale